LOCAL SIGHTSEEING AND SILVER JEWELRY MAKING CLASS MOTORBIKE TOUR
Are you looking for interested, new and meaningful experiences on your trip in Vietnam; especially Saigon? What do you think about discovering Vietnamese cultures in local areas, small alleys with motorbikes. Moreover, you will have a chance to experience making the Silver Jewelry items with your unique style by yourself? Particularly, that would be so wonderful to give your handmade Vietnamese souvenirs to your loved family, partner or close friends after the trip in Vietnam. Join our tour to have a lot of unforgettable experiences
Have fantastic experiences in Saigon by sitting on the back of the motorbike and experience handmade Vietnamese jewelry items.
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel or specified places at 8:00AM or 1:00PM
Stop 1: Thich Quang Duc Monument
- We tell you about the stories of the monk who burning himself in 1963 to protect Buddhism.
Stop 2: Oldest Apartment
- You can see the local life and cultures of Vietnamese people
- Our guides tell you the stories about the oldest apartment that was building in 1968.
- Good places to take beautiful photos about local life
Stop 3: Flower Market
- Enjoy many different kinds of flowers in the biggest flower market
- Take many beautiful photos with nice flowers
- Know more about the cultures of buying flower in Vietnam.
Stop 4: Chinatown - Chinese Pagoda
- We stop at the beautiful Chinese Temple where you we enjoy the nice view of one thousand buddha statues.
- Our guides will bring you information about Chinese cultures in Vietnam; especially Chinese religions in Vietnam.
Stop 5: Silver Jewelry Factory and Silver Jewelry Handmade Experiences
- Our guides will bring you the history and culture of Vietnamese Silversmiths and Silver Carreer in general.
- We will show you process of making a sophisticated silver jewelry.
- Connect with local Silver Jewelry artisans.
- You will have a chace to making meaningful and unique Silver items by yourself with your designed style in 2-2.5 hours with guiding from the well - skilled and creative silversmiths.
At the end of the tour, our guides will say goodbye with a special Vietnamese gift.
- Thich Quang Duc Monument
- Oldest Apartment
- Flower Market
- Chinatown - Chinese Pagoda
- Silver Jewelry Factory and Silver Jewelry Handmade Experiences
Food and drinks:
- Mineral Water
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off (District 1, 3, and 5 - some exclusion apply)
- High quality open-faced helmet
- All food and drinks, motorbike, fuel
- Pictures from your trip (email to you later)
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Friendly and professional guides
- Accident insurance
- ... and lots of smiles