It is a fun ride around Saigon and learn more about history of each famous sites and Vietnamese culture of local places from the unique perspective of our guides.
Do you want to see a different side of Saigon? Let us take you out of District 1 and show you areas that most visitors do not get to see
At 08:00 am our English speaking driver team will pick you up at your hotel or specified place.
The first of the part, we will drive you to district 3 and stop at the corner to see learn about the mystery story of the Thich Quang Duc who burnt to protest the persecution of Buddhism by the south Vietnam government in 1963.
After that we continue on going to visit one of the most famous local wet market and weave our way through alleys to come the biggest flower market where it supplies hundreds kinds of flowers for the whole city. Almost all kinds of flowers are from Sadec city in the Mekong delta.
Stoping at a local coffee shop at the corner to enjoy Vietnamese coffee and look at hustle and bustle street. Go on visiting Thien Hau temple (the Lady of Sea) built by Chinese people in 1760 and all the materials were imported from China to Vietnam by boat. It is highly appreciated by people in China town (another name of district 5). We will drive pass by ornamental fish street, Medicine Street. Driving over the bridge connects District 5 and 8 to enjoy the contrast views between stilt houses along the riverside and high buildings.
We keep getting on the back of bike to explore the second Singapore where used to be the poorest district in Saigon then driving to a local coffee shop along the riverside to enjoy Vietnamese lunch in cool atmosphere.
On the way your hotel, our licensed driver will drive you through eating alleys in the unique island surrounded by the Saigon River. It has been a place for immigrants from all regions of Vietnam to come and living.
End of the tour and our English speaking drivers will say goodbye to you
- Thich Quang Duc statue - who burnt himself against the draconian policy of the South Vietnam Government
- Local market – Vietnamese traditional market
- The Nguyen Thien Thuat area - the old apartment in district 3
- The Biggest Flower market – District 10
- The China Town – District 5
- The Motorbike market
- The Animal market – Chicken and bird market
- The Chinese traditional medicine market
- The Lantern market
- The Ghost apartment
- The Thien Hau temple - approximately 300 years old
- The Floating market Try coconut and see how local live in the boat.
- The Slum area - See another life of local
- Go to unique island in district 4 - The smallest district, see local life and enjoy beef noodle soup at local restaurant
Food in tour :
Vietnamese beef noodle soup from Hue (different and better thaan Pho)
Traditional broken rice
Vietnamese best coffee in the oldest coffee shop in Vietnam - 80 years old
Fresh green coconut
Pho - the famous noodles soup with local taste