VEGAN FOOD MOTORBIKE TOUR-AFTERNOON
As a vegan who’s into food, It is annoying to travel places and have to miss out on a lot of our culture. Let us guide you to vegan restaurants with a variety of vegetarian dishes. Our guide who will be with you through the whole tour to help explain not only all of the dishes on the tour, but also you can learn more interesting things about our custom and culture.
Firstly,we gonna try a rice noddle soup with spring roll in a local vegan restaurant.
Then,we will take you to district 4 (aka gangster area in the past) and tell you a story of the most dangerous place in HCMcity and try a Vietnamese Vegan Pancake.
Next stop,we will go to the illegal Floating market in district 7 that we can try coconut juice and know about the local lifestyle of the people here(slum area).
After district 7, our next stop is chinatown where we will visit one of the oldest chinese temple,motorbike market,bird market,jewelry store and ghost building (only in the daytime).
The next thing will be one of the oldest Apartments in Saigon,Nguyen Thien Thuat area(was built by american during VN war).A pagoda inside this apartment, with some stunning views outside are our highlights here.
Leaving the local life in the oldest apartments, we'll come back to the crazily organized chaos of traffic, where the bikes and cars come from every direction. A few minutes after the experience, the tour will continue in the biggest flower market in Saigon, with thousands kinds of flowers from Dalat, the City of Flowers, and Sa Dec in Mekong Delta.
Next stop we gonna try a must-try drink in Vietnam,Coffee.Our guide will tell you some coffee stories and show you how to make a traditional coffee.
At the end of the tour.We will try a vegan hotpot (Thai or Mushroom) and then our tour guide will take you back your hotel after lots of smiles and experience from this adventure.
- The Nguyen Thien Thuat area - the old apartment in district 3
- The Biggest Flower market – District 10
- The China Town – District 5 (only in the daytime): The Motorbike market,Animal market – Chicken and bird market,
Lantern market,The Ghost apartment.
- The Van Phat temple(one of the oldest chinese temple) - was built in 1959
- The Floating market Try coconut and see how local live in the boat.
- The Slum area - See another life of local
- The Silver Jewelry Factory
- Go to unique island in district 4 - The smallest district, see local life of the mafia area
Food in tour :
- Vegan Rice noddle soup and spring roll
- Vietnamese Coffee
- Coconut juice
- Vegan Pancake (Banh xeo)
- Vegan Mushroom or Thai Hotpot
Note: The Itinerary may be flexible